The development of banknotes and ID documents requires know-how, experience, and endurance. To assure the integrity and highest degree of protection, critical standards in production and management must be applied:
- Embedding of state-of-the-art security elements to protect against counterfeiting
- quality assurance designed to meet project specifications and avoid costly budget overruns
- Effective production management for on time delivery
Omissions and misinterpretations in planning can be costly and create long term consequences.
Success begins with a well informed, up-to-date perspective and management strategy to address the intricacies of the design, production and delivery phases, i.e.:
- time frame scoping
- secure specifications to minimize the exposure to counterfeiting threats
- trade-off analysis and evaluation to frame cost implications
The key elements to successfully manage these challenges are Information, Education, and Communication.
Please follow the links below to learn how Lighthouse Communications can assist in above mentioned areas, to successfully implement a complex development project.